Sunday, September 6, 2020

More Of My Favorite Movie Cast Ensembles




The other day I was going through some of my older blog posts, which shows how exciting my life is. Anyway, a couple years ago I wrote a post called "My Favorite Movie Cast Ensembles", and I noticed there were plenty of movie cast lists I should have included on it, but didn't. That always happens when I do a "list" post, I'm constantly forgetting certain films.

Just like the earlier list, I'm picking large casts where nearly everyone has a chance to shine, or at least contribute something important to the story. I'm not picking movie casts that are nothing more than a collection of cameos. Obviously, my appreciation of the overall film is important as well. (Notice that there are no comic book movies on this post.)



TOMBSTONE
Kurt Russell, Val Kilmer, Sam Elliott, Bill Paxton, Powers Boothe, Michael Biehn, Stephen Lang, Dana Delany, Michael Rooker, Charlton Heston

DUNE (1984)
Kyle MacLachlan, Francesca Annis, Jurgen Prochnow, Sean Young, Patrick Stewart, Freddie Jones, Linda Hunt, Dean Stockwell, Sting, Jose Ferrer, Virginia Madsen, Max Von Sydow, Richard Jordan, Everett McGill

MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON
James Stewart, Jean Arthur, Claude Rains, Edward Arnold, Thomas Mitchell, Eugene Pallette, Guy Kibbee, Beulah Bondi, Harry Carey

KELLY'S HEROES
Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Don Rickles, Donald Sutherland, Carroll O'Connor, Gavin MacLeod, Stuart Margolin, Jeff Morris, Harry Dean Stanton

MY MAN GODFREY
William Powell, Carole Lombard, Alice Brady, Gail Patrick, Eugene Pallette, Jean Dixon, Alan Mowbray, Mischa Auer

THE HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD
Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Ingrid Pitt, Jon Pertwee, Denholm Elliott, Joss Ackland, Nyree Dawn Porter, Chloe Franks, Geoffrey Bayldon

DOCTOR ZHIVAGO
Omar Sharif, Julie Christie, Geraldine Chaplin, Rod Steiger, Alec Guinness, Tom Courtenay, Ralph Richardson, Adrienne Corri, Noel Willman, Klaus Kinski

GOLDDIGGERS OF 1933
Warren William, Joan Blondell, Aline MacMahon, Ruby Keeler, Dick Powell, Guy Kibbee, Ned Sparks, Ginger Rogers

THE THREE MUSKETEERS (1973)
Oliver Reed, Raquel Welch, Richard Chamberlain, Michael York, Frank Finlay, Christopher Lee, Geraldine Chaplin, Roy Kinnear, Simon Ward, Faye Dunaway, Charlton Heston

No comments:

Post a Comment